What is Digitalization?
Digitalization is the use of digital technologies to change a business model and provide new revenue and value-producing opportunities; it is the process of moving to a digital business.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is an umbrella term that covers any form of marketing that involves electronic devices. It includes online as well as offline marketing. The world of marketing has gone through an evolution. The conventional methods of marketing are fast becoming obsolete and digital marketing is taking over. Today Digital Marketing is the most effective and pragmatic way to market a business.
What is a Digital Agency?
A Digital Agency is an advertising agency that helps adapt to the constant changes of marketing in the digital age. It provides creative, strategic and technical development of screen-based products and services like web and mobile application development, search engine optimization, social media marketing, content creation, online branding, email marketing to name a few.
How exactly does a Digital Agency work?
- A good Agência Digital works in segregated and specialized teams. Let’s gain insight into the mechanism of such an agency.
- Sales/Marketing Team – The team of marketers cater to project procurement. This is the advent of the project where it is made sure that client expectations are set right and client knows what they will get in return.
- Project team and Managers – This team generally includes an SEO analyst, SMO managers etc who are managed by a highly experienced and skilled team manager.
- Web design and development Team – They build state of the art websites and design the layouts so as to ensure that the website visitor has the best on-site experience.
- Content Team: A team of content writers and developers who are proficient and have a strong hold over the English language looks after the content moderation tasks.
- CRM – Customer relationship management is an indispensable part for any team that reviews the project and team progress and deals with the client. They are the ones responsible to take the client’s feedback to the team for customized project.
- QA and Reports – This team is responsible for quality checks, plagiarism. They also make sure these are being reported back to client properly.
Advantages of hiring a Digital Agency:
- An experienced in-house team can be quite expensive whereas hiring a digital marketing agency can be cost-effective.
- A web design agency takes the marketing burden off of you and your team so you can focus on other core areas of importance.
- As an agency has access to apt tools, software and analytical data it helps your business increase productivity and efficiency.
- Because digital marketing agencies work full-time on marketing, they can focus only on your campaigns thus offering consistency.
- A creative agency includes a team of designers, writers and marketing experts who with an assorted range of skills and knowledge.
Disadvantages of a Digital Agency:
- There always remains a risk of intellectual information of the client’s company being exposed by an outsourced agency.
- If not checked closely, a digital agency can turn out to be not as good as it claims to be.
- As they work on different projects of various clients, your project may not get undivided attention as promised.
- There also can be the probability of miscommunication which might lead to an unsatisfactory service delivered to you.
Conclusion: With the digital world and the customers in it changing at a rapid rate, marketers all over the world are trying to understand the digital world more than ever before. In order to maximize your efficiency in the most cost-effective way while saving valuable time, it is better and smarter to choose a Digital Agency who would take care of everything.